First time spending the night


I was fortunate enough that I met some girls early in high school that thought I was cute enough to break in. I had sex for the first time at 15, and word spread that I was well equipped and good at what I did. A few girls in my group talked about my 7 inch cock, and I didn't think much of it. I was glad that I was getting a reputation early and it was paying off as these girls would sneak out at night to meet up with me and give me blowjobs and handjobs.

Since I lived with my single mom and she worked the graveyard shift, I often had friends sleep over or I would crash at my friends' places. One week, my buddy's parents were on vacation in Mexico. I stayed at his place a few nights because we drove to school together in the mornings. On Thursday night, things changed for the better. We were smoking out on his pool deck. We got so high. Neither of us could keep our balance, but we made our way back into his bedroom. I flopped on his bed and said, “Sorry dude, but I get the bed tonight.” He laughed and agreed. He rolled out his sleeping bag on the floor and I rolled on my back and slowly fell asleep.

After about 10 minutes, as I was drifting into slumber, I felt a tickling feeling on my leg. I cracked my eyes open and saw my friend in the dark kneeling around my midsection, slowly rubbing his fingers up my leg. I wasn't sure what was happening, and I watched as his fingers went up the bottom of my shorts. His fingers touched my balls, and they slowly found the tip of my cock. He ran his finger over the tip of my cock, rubbed around my limp shaft. At this point I was a little alarmed, but still so high that I didn't know if it was real. He took a full grip of my limp cock, and I gasped. I rolled over. He withdrew his hand.

My friend waited a moment and ran his hand back up my leg. On my stomach now, he found his way back into my shorts, and he regained his grip of my cock. But now I wasn't completely limp. I was beginning to grow, becoming aroused at the touch. He rubbed his fingers over my balls again, and rolled the tip of my dick in his hand. He slowly pushed at my legs to roll me over, but I was still confused and asked, “What are you doing?” He replied, “You're snoring, I'm trying to roll you on your back.” At this point I was too curious. I rolled over.

I was half asleep as I rolled on to my back. My friend slowly pulled my shorts down. My half hard cock popped out and the cold AC hit it like a new day. Out of my cracked eyes I could see the dark of the room, but I could make out his face hovering over my crotch. Then I felt his warm lips collapse around my dick. Slowly I went from half hard to rock hard as my friend sucked my dick. He bobbed up and down, my hands petrified at my sides. His tongue rolled around the head of my cock as I slowly moaned. He reached his hand under my balls and lifted them up, rolling my sac in his hand. He propped himself up on the bed, as I continued to feign slumber.

Faster and faster he slurped at my rock hard seven inches. Slowly he gathered the spit on his fingers as it dripped down my shaft. And he slid his pointer finger around my hole, lubing it up and pressing his finger slowly into my ass. At first I was scared and my once stone arms finally came to life and pushed his hand away. He kept sucking my cock, hungrier with each bob, taking the whole of the shaft all the way to the back of his throat.

After a few minutes, I shot my load into the back of his throat. He tried to shift around into a 69 but I wasn't ready. I rolled over and fell asleep. He tried again to finger my hole, but once more I pushed his arm away and he retreated to his bed on the floor. The next morning I woke up and drove home. But he was laying there with a rock hard boner and I couldn't help but think.

Two weeks later he came over to stay at my place. Again we smoked out and got incredibly high. We got into my bed and we agreed to sleep head to toe. As I fell asleep again, I felt that hand again running up my leg. This time I was more curious, and I began to run my fingers up his leg. Without a sound, in the quiet dark, we both removed each other's shorts. Without a word, we took each other's cocks into our hands and began to jerk each other off. Then as if we knew, and without a word, we engulfed each other's cocks in a sideways 69. It was the first time I had a cock in my mouth, but I knew what to do with it.

We sucked each other's cocks like they were going dry. He rolled me over and was on top of me, with his crotch grinding into my face. His cock was smaller than mine by two inches, but I didn't care. He was worshiping my cock so I was returning the favor. As he bobbed up and down I couldn't hold back. I released in his mouth in one of the most intense orgasms I have ever had. I rolled him back over and continued to work his cock with my mouth and hand. I was afraid to let him finish in my mouth, so I jerked him off and he came all over my face and chest. We collapsed together, still rubbing our cocks together. We pretended to fall asleep. But we laid there knowing how hot it was.


The next morning we woke up, and I went into the shower to get ready for school. As if it was completely normal, my friend came into the bathroom and joined me in the shower. We grabbed each other's cocks and began stroking each other. We rubbed each other's chests and necks and we made like we would kiss, but it never made it that far. My friend sank to his knees and took my rock hard cock all the way in his mouth. He blew me harder than any girl had to that point. As I felt my load build, I tried to push his head back but he kept his full lips locked around my girth. I shot fire into his mouth again and when I finished he stood up and locked his lips on my mouth. Our tongues shared my cum and we reached a new level.

A week later I went to stay at his house while his mom and dad were out of town again. As we smoked and got high, I looked at him and said, “Let's wrestle, and the winner gets to fuck the loser.” He smiled and took his shirt off, and said, “You're on.” I fell on top of him, and he said, “I lose.” I slowly rolled him over and pulled down his shorts. As I stared at his exposed asshole, I licked my hand and rubbed my cock. I pressed my head against his waiting hole. He gasped and took it all. I reached around and grabbed hold of his small but rock hard cock.

And that's the next story.