Changing Rooms...

As you go to enter the swimming pool entrance with your mates,
You drop your change as you come up they are gone,Your new to the swimming pool and decide to pick a door,As you enter the door you walk round and find a load of men all in towels and chatting until they spot you and the room goes silent,With your small voice you say, "I take it this isn`t the girls changing room, can you point me into the direction of the door out of here",As your saying this you spot a couples guys without towels and you start to gaze as there cocks.

Can I help you? as I walk in from the shower and ask, with that you stutter and say "yes please" I take you over to a door and open it for you, you enter into a small changing room I then follow,Slowly rubbing up and down your body as I am doing so I get you to take your top off then I slowly lift your skirt, You look into my eyes as you pull my towel off and unleash my throbbing cock, I throw you against one of the walls and pull your panties aside as I slide my throbbing cock into your pussy and you moan and I feel your juices cover my cock, I slide my cock in more and more you gripping my forearms from behind, squeezing them tighter and tighter for every inch I enter your pussy.

While I am fucking you against the wall, you moan with your eyes shut, the room starts to smell of musky cock as you open your eyes you have one in your face, before you start to suck it you look around at all the naked men, with this your pussy tightens then lets out a gush of juice all over my cock, you like this many cock baby? I go on to say with my breathless voice from fucking your pussy, at this point I pull out and let the other lads move in on your gorgeous body, Save the tight asshole for me guys!! I shout before coming over and kissing you on your forehead.

As I moved back the guys all gather around you and move you into the middle of the room and as soon as you get on all fours you get your pussy stuffed with 2 guys trying to fill your pussy together, one slides in and starts to fill you pussy with his cock, after this guy thrusts in the other guys slides his cock in and you try and scream with pain if your mouth wasn`t so full of cocks, you are filled, one guy under you, fucking your pussy while the other guy is doggying you, there balls slapping together as well as your pussy, 3 guys at the front all trying to shove there cocks into your mouth, with that you shake your head , trying to catch a breath, as you do this one of the men gets your head and start to face fuck you while the others are slappin there cocks in your face, rubbing your spit over your face, after a while random men are walking up and playing with your tits as they wank themselves off until they spew there goo all over your back and some aiming to shoot on your tits, covering your neck, tits and belly.


AAhhhhhhh!! as one of the guys prematurely cums, squirting his load over your face and in one of your eyes, as this guy walks off a second guy cums all in your hair and then rubs the left overs off into your mouth grazin his bellend over your teeth as you try to swallow the only cock left as well the as the cum you feel a cock swell in your pussy and he shouts out, Im Going To Cummm!! with that you spit that cock out of your mouth and scream, CUMM IN MY PUSSY!! from hearing that, his cock spasms and explodes into your pussy the spasm from the first cock sents the other cock swirling into cumming into your pussy.

"Everyone has gone baby",I come over, "You like Anal?" with that you nod your head and say that you have been waiting for my throbbing cock in your tight asshole, with that I get you and lay you on your back, kissing you passonately not caring bout what you just been gaging on, as we kiss you grap my cock with your hand and stat to grope it, as you do so it starts to get hard and then you direct it into your cum filled pussy, I am complete putty right now as I start to fuck your pussy with ever thrust more and more cum pours out of the sides then we stop kissing, I pull out and start to finger your asshole while sucking on your nipples as you ruffle my hair in plessure.

"Your my good girl" with that I slide my cock into your tight asshole, pain shocks your body as I force my cock deeper and deeper into your ass so tight you feel my heartbeat racing through my cock, as my pubes touch your asshole I pull out thrusting between your pussy and asshole for lube, after couple time I am now plunging my cock into your ass and the pain is now shivers of plessure till you say "Cum Baby, Cum In My Tight Ass" as you say that you as sliding a finger in my ass, with your dirty words and weird fetish I begin taking deeper breaths till I start to shake and you fell my cock pump as if it is going to explode, you know im inches from cumming and so you push yourself onto my cock, forcing my cock in as deep as possible before... AAAWWHHHH!!!! I cum a huge load into your asshole, as my load shots further into your asshole your nipples get hard and I start to suck on them while I am cumming.

I pull out after empting my ball so much they hurt, I get up and throw your clothes to you, covering them in cum, Hope to see you soon gorgoeous and which that I give you my number.