Illustrated Stories2

  • Public Striptease The girl behind the counter was cute. I stood back watching her as she waited on several customers. I wanted to ask her out, so I continued shopping hoping the store would clear out soon and I would have a minute alone with her...

  • Dancers Cheryl and Mike watched as the girls danced, tipped them when they came around, and had a good time whenever they went out to the strip clubs together. They usually had a few beers, allowed themselves to be entertained by the half naked girls for a while, and then went home and had great sex, which is why Cheryl came to the clubs with her husband of 5 years, instead of demanding that he never enter one again, as some of her friends had done. It was fun, and it made him horney!...

  • Lady I was having a bad day. My startup company had folded, I was in debt for a fortune, I couldn't even get a decent job and my girl had gone off with a doctor -- a female doctor...

  • Bed It was a friend of mine called Perdita who first introduced me to Chris. Apparently they'd been involved in some kind of a betting thing at their office and Perdita had won a lot of money. But in return she'd rashly agreed to do whatever Chris wanted her to do...

  • Lesbian school girls : part 2 First lesbian expirience. We moved into Sarah's mom's bedroom, taking off what little remaining clothes we had left on...

  • Lesbian school girls : part 1 We had just walked in the door from a long day at school when Sarah asked me what I thought about Heather's story of her first lesbian experience...

  • Barchelor Party It was my bachelor party and my friends had of course hired a stripper...


Read More |1|2|