Fulfilling A Girl's Male Fantasy : Part 2

Since our first meeting had gone so well, Jennifer and I started going out together. Other than the fact that in the bedroom I was the "man" only about half the time, it was a fairly normal relationship, apart from possibly being even more open with each other about our desires. One day a couple of months after our first encounter, we were both in her room talking and listening to music.

"Kat's having a party next weekend," she told me. Katrina, Kat for short, was one of her friends, who I got on with pretty well. "Will you be able to come?"

"Yeah, of course." I replied.

"Her parents will be away," she continued, not looking at me and starting to fidget with the carpet, "so we were talking about what we could do, and..."

"And what?" I asked when she came to a halt and began toying with her new tongue piercing.

"And... well, they know about, you know, what we do together..."

"Who's 'they?'" I asked, not really particularly joyful about the idea of all her friends knowing about me wearing her clothes.

"Oh, don't worry, I haven't told everyone, just those I really trust..." She still wasn't looking at me.

"Who?" I said, relieved, but curious anyway. I trusted her not to have told everyone if she said she hadn't.

"Just Katrina and Sophie. And Chandice. But no one else! They all get kind of turned on by guys dressed as girls too, you see..."

"Right, OK," I said. "So what was the idea for the weekend?"

"You don't have to do it if you don't want to you know, I'll understand," she said. I kept looking at her, waiting for her to finish. She took a deep breath and then said as fast as possible "Will you dress up for us four? It'll just be us, and then, you know, we can do our thing, they can watch, maybe join in..."

"Join in?"

"Well, if you don't want them too I'm sure they can do it themselves. Or with each other in Sophie and Chandice's case..." Sophie and Chandice were bi, and openly going out with each other, which caused them a bit of trouble at college, but they didn't seem to care.

"No," I said, after thinking. "No I don't mind if they join in. It could be fun a guess... Yeah, I'll do it." This earned me a hug and a kiss that knocked me back on to the floor, and then something more...

So the following Saturday Jennifer shaved me once again, and gave me the full beauty treatment of lotions and all sorts, jerking me off so I would last longer later, even giving me a dose of perfume, before we left for Katrina's house by bus. Luckily no one noticed that I was wearing perfume as my girlfriend wore the same and sat next to me. Although it was still fairly light, the curtains were drawn when we arrived, heavy metal playing fairly audibly as we rang the bell and were ushered in quickly by Jenny's friend.

My eyebrows raised and jaw dropped when I saw Katrina: I normally thought she was quite pretty, with a petite figure to rival Jenny's, but that night she looked stunning. Her very short, jet black hair was gelled up in spikes apart from the fringe sweeping down across the left of her face as usual. She was wearing a ring in her left nostril, big hoops in her ears and a tongue stud, but other than that she looked completely different. Her clear blue-grey eyes had heavy eye shadow, eyeliner and mascara along with black lipstick, then continuing the goth theme a dog collar with spikes that looked about two inches long, a metal spiral around her upper arm in the shape of a snake, then a black PVC bra to show off her pierced navel and the tattoo below it, with tight black lace-up PVC trousers, making it clear her had no underwear on, with high heeled boots to complete the outfit.

"Wow Kat," I said, "you look gorgeous."

"Thanks Jack," she smiled. "Or Jackie, as you will be for tonight. Come with me, I'll help you get changed, and Jenny needs to as well. Did you bring the stuff Jen?"

"Yep, it's in here," she replied holding up the bag I'd not been allowed to look in. We went upstairs into her room, and I began to undress while the girls got out the clothes they wanted me to wear.

"Oh, don't be silly Jack," Katrina told me when I stopped at my boxers. "I'm going to see it later anyway."

Reluctantly I pulled them off, but kept my parts hidden from her view despite what she'd said, and quickly got into the black lace briefs they had selected for me. Next on were a pair of black stockings with elastic tops so I didn't need suspenders, and then a bra, which Jenny filled with the small firm cushions we'd made to give me a vaguely realistic bust. The rest of it was a French maid's dress that showed my shoulders and cut away at the back, black with white frills around the edge and a white apron over the front of the very short skirt. I gave a little twirl for the girls and then sat down at the little table to let Katrina do my hair and make-up, while Jenny got changed into her outfit.

"Where are Sophie and Chandice, anyway?" I asked.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you," said Katrina, not entirely believably. "They've brought another friend, I hope you don't mind, they promised she can be trusted."

"Only one?" I asked, a little annoyed at having to perform for a stranger.

"Yeah only one. She's very nice. They're getting changed in my parents’ room and will meet us downstairs."

Jenny had joined me at the table, putting on a little eyeliner and some dark red lipstick. She looked fantastic too, her hair all down and wearing a red and black corset that pushed her beautiful breasts up, a very short black mini-skirt with red trim, black fishnet stockings with the suspender straps clearly visible under the skirt, and some bright red, very high stiletto shoes. All this came with a spiky dog collar and bracelets, although the spikes were a lot shorter than Kat's.

"You look amazing darling," I told her, and she grinned.

"So do you my sweet," she replied, mocking me a little, and stood up to attach the maid costume's headpiece to my newly gelled and styled hair. "Put your shoes on and I think we're ready." I did, slipping into the shiny black small-heeled shoes they'd got me, and all three of us carefully made our way down the stairs to the living room where the fun was to take place.


"It sounds like the others are already there," Kat said as we heard giggling, and she opened the door. "Everyone, this is Jackie."

A blanket had been laid out in the middle of the room, and on the far side sat Sophie and Chandice. Sophie was a little taller than her friends, and a little fleshier, which she was occasionally a bit anxious about, but I actually found her thick thighs and slight belly something of a turn on, and anyway they were more than made up for by her large E size breasts. She had long, bleached blonde dreadlocks, a nose stud, about three earrings in one ear and a whole load in another, as well as a pierced tongue and a ring through the right side of her bottom lip, today even more obvious as she had put on black lipstick to go with the heavy black eyeliner around her green eyes.

I also knew she had a long tattoo down the length of her arm, and Jenny told me another large one on her back, but for the moment these were hidden as she had dressed in her old school uniform, her bust straining at the barely-fitting white blouse with green and yellow tie, and the top of her thighs that were not covered by the white elasticised stockings she was wearing, and in fact her white knickers, were not entirely covered by the short green and yellow tartan skirt.

Chandice, her girlfriend, was almost as tall as her, but thinner and had Jamaican parents, so she was very dark skinned, with her hair cut to about chin length all around except her fringe, and dyed alternately red and left its natural black, to make stripes around her head. She had studs in both ears, a ring in the upper part of one, a pierced tongue (they'd all gone to get their tongues done together), and a stud in the centre of her bottom lip, which wore white lipstick, outlining her eyes with white eyeliner, and even her nails were painted white, forming a kind of negative image of her friends. This was especially true compared to Kat, as Chandice's outfit consisted of white vinyl front zipped hot pants with matching cropped jacket, the single button all that held her tits in, and white go-go boots.

However, neither of these were what caught my eye and caused my jaw to drop. Who did was the person with shoulder length blond hair dressed in a sexy white nurse's uniform, because despite the bulges on the chest and totally clean-shaven face, it was unmistakably their friend Nick. I turned to Jenny in shock, although I noticed Nick was doing the same to the two girls behind him.

"Come on Jack," my girlfriend said. "You're bisexual, so is he. And we'd like to see you together. You can walk away if you want though..."

"No, it's just that..." I began, then glanced at him again. He really did look good in that outfit, and I hadn't been with a guy since before Jenny and I had got together. So the end of my sentence was a bit mumbled: "I just wish you'd told me that's all."

"We had to have a bit of fun and surprise though, didn't we?" Katrina said grinning and leading me to the centre of the room where Nick was standing. "Right, for tonight this is Nicola, Jack, and Nick, this is Jackie. Don't be shy guys, and we'll reward you."

She stood back and there was silence, until one of the girls yelled: "Kiss then, lesbians!" and they all joined in. Awkwardly we put our hands on each other's waists and shoulders and leaned forwards, our lips meeting. It wasn't much at first, but I started to go a bit more passionate, and he reciprocated, pulling me closer, all our reservations disappearing as we let our desires take over, exploring each other's male bodies squeezed into women's clothes.