She Males Stories5



  • The Gang How I become a gang leaders bitch.

  • Dressing at work I start to wear more and more fem things to work and finally am noticed by the secretary...

  • Booty and the Blue Pill What happens when a straight photographer is ordered to cover an event at a gay club at the last moment. Nothing, unless he had just taken a magic blue pill and cant contain his raging hard-on...



  • Trained by The Tranny Here I am just getting fucked by a tranny and now looking at this dick that without warning I just started sucking it like it was a sweet pussy with an oversized clit...


  • Changing My Grade Katie thought she was seeing her teacher, Ms. Arnold for help because her grades were going down. Instead she got a lot more help than she needed..

Read More | 1| 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |