The Tale of The Gym

It was my birthday, I think, and it was a cold grey day outside, Jessie was going to the gym, to do some exercises as therapy for his back. I didn't want to stay at home because our neighbor was a pervert and I didn't want to be there, alone when he was there. So I thought it might be fun to go with him as I have never been to a gym before. I sat in the lounge for a bit, but curiosity got the best of me, so I went out to watch the guys workout. It was pretty cool, all the mirrors and workout machines, and there were a couple of hot guys, all sweaty and, well you know, working out at various other machines.

Jessie stripped down to his swimming trunks, and started doing bench presses and other things on the machines. Funny, the music in the gym was Sade, which was a little strange for a gym, never-the-less it was getting me a little frisky feeling, watching Jessie and the 3 other guys in the gym lifting weights in their swimming trunks and watching them in the mirrors that surrounded us on the gym walls. It was all making me a bit hot and bothered, as I was thinking of my wildest fantasy which was exactly the situation that might be unfolding, or maybe I was unfolding it. The 3 other guys were in their 30's and by anybody's standards were gorgeous to put it mildly, 2 were white guys and one was black, and my mind was painting little pictures, fantasizing some fun things that could develop which might include having a little fun with all these guys.

Jessie couldn't help but notice me noticing what was going on so he, from time to time, would rub his hands on my legs affectionately and I would in turn rub him lightly with massage oil to keep him limbered up, and soothing his working muscles. I guess we were being a bit obvious as we were also catching the eyes of the other guys, and I wondered what was on their minds. Of course the other guys were playing the game too, as one secretly slid his suit a bit lower on his hips showing that favorite view of mine which would be that little Vee just below a guys stomach revealing his tan line, noticing that I was noticing, he slipped them down far enough so I could see a bit of his goods . It was becoming a bit obvious that there was a little chemistry going on here, as I fantasized a bit about what could happen, if I wanted it too, and with the music and all, I was beginning to want my fantasies to unfold. I was getting very wet at the thought of all this and I guess maybe that was becoming visible through my Khaki pants I was wearing, and my fantasies were beginning to take over as my body language was becoming more obvious. I caught myself stretching my arms in the air letting my blouse slip up over my breasts exposing them briefly, or I would slip my hands down my pants a bit, and that was being noticed by all.

Jessie knew what was on my mind as he watched me tease myself and the others. He came over to me and whispered in my ear quietly, sorry baby, they are all gay. I sighed as my fantasy melted away, and my chances of this diminished into just a dream. Ahhhh, but the dream was being fun, and why not continue the game.

He smiled and stripped down and went into the shower room, which was a large room with just a wall as a barrier and 10, or so, shower heads. One at a time the 3 other guys went into the shower too slipping their suits off in plain view for me to watch. This was all getting to be too much for me as I could feel my slacks getting very wet now. I sat for a few minutes and couldn't stand it any longer, so I tip toed over to the shower wall and peeked around the corner, and there were the 4 of them naked as jaybirds all showering, and buff as hell. Jessie's 3 friends were soaping each other down, and paying a bit of attention to Jessie too. Damn what's a girl to do, so I kept peeking. I snapped a couple of shots with my cell phone through the steam just for fun. Ok, so they are all gay, but they are human, and now I was more determined than ever to see if I might be able to make something happen. If I kept peeking I was going to get caught, but them I wanted to get caught, so why not just go for it. Gay guys have desires too, but maybe not for me, soooo...

I stepped into plain view and into the shower room and got under one of the streaming showerheads, so all could see, I slipped my shoes off, and ran my hands over my wet clothes. I slipped my blouse and bra off and tossed it onto the floor and fondled my breasts, as I watched Jessie and his 3 friends attention turn to me. Again I slipped my hands down my pants and slipped a finger in myself and teased my clit, getting off almost immediately. With reckless abandon I slipped my pants and panties off and tossed them onto the floor, tempting fate and standing in front of them naked and horny. They watched as I fondled myself slipping my fingers into my hot, wet pussy. Hmmmmm, I think they had plans for me, and now it was obvious I had plans for them, and it didn't matter to me what their sexual preference was, and those plans included fucking them each at least once, and more if I could get away with it. I couldn't stop looking thru the steam at Jessie and these 3 guys watching me and stroking each others cocks. I knelt down on the floor and then laid on my back and spread my legs , and humped my hand pretending that it was them. I cried out as I came again and again. They watched as I was fucking myself for them, getting them ready for what I really wanted to happen.

Jessie winked at me and asked if I'd like to come in and join them. He walked over to me and helped me up, giving me a gentle kiss as he led me to the other men. They all smiled as I could see their interest at having a naked, and very horny lady in the shower with them that was into fucking 3 gay men with her husband. They turned the rest of the shower heads on till we were in a virtual waterfall of hot water. I watched as they were stroking their cocks, as they looked me up and down, and I wondered if they were silently putting a plan together on what to do with me.

It was time for a little dialog between us.

I sheepishly asked, "I hope you don't mind if I play a bit too, just that watching you guys all touching yourselves was making me a bit worked up."

"Not a bit" replied one of them

One of them smiled and said, "I guess you know by now that the 3 of us are gay and we haven't seen a naked woman in years, And Raymond (The Black Guy) has never been with a woman, well the truth is that none of us has ever been with a woman."

"Hmmmmm," I said " In all honesty, when I came here today and saw all of you, this fantasy of mine started playing out in my mind, about being with 4 men at the same time, and that explains my being naked here, with all of you around me right now."

Jessie was laughing hysterically at this point. Now this wasn't only a fantasy coming true but a challenge, a mission, so to speak, and virgins on top of it all, or at least with a woman. I didn't know where to start.

He then asked me if I had ever been with more than one man before at the same time?

I laughed and replied "I've always wanted to learn how to be a team player. Would you mind if I joined your team for some intensive training, I mean you teach me what it is like to be with more than one man, and I'll teach you what it is like to be with a woman? Sorry that I'm being so straight forward, but I'm kinda in the mood to get between you guys and fuck all of you, right here, and right now and all of you at once."

"Well baby, the training will have to start with us having a very intimate session with you. Would you like to play with the team now, and take us all on at once, and Jessie can be the quarterback?"

I replied, "Now that's what I have been waiting to hear, since I got here."

One of them looked at me and said, "Do we need some Condoms?"

I smiled and said to him "Nope, fuck me Bareback please, I want to feel every inch of all of you and I want to feel you gushing into me."


"Let the games commence, and may the best one finish last" I said

They surrounded me like a pack of wolves and all started to caress my wet body from head to toe, as I felt their naked bodies pressing against me from all sides. I thought about what I was doing for a minute, gazing at four hard cocks, ready and waiting for me to make the first move. I had never done anything like this before, and was a bit apprehensive, but my pussy was aching to be fucked over and over again by these guys, and I knew that's what we all wanted.


One of the guys ran out into the gym and came back with a bottle of massage oil. They passed it around covering me and themselves with it. 8 hands covered my body massaging me inside and out and rubbing the oil all over me. I forgot about my apprehension as I writhed in ecstasy as I felt fingers slipping inside me, cocks touching me, and them kissing me everywhere. I got off 3 times just from their hands being on me and the thought of their cocks so eager to fuck to me. I, in turn, took the oil and massaged all of their cocks and bodies as they continued to caress me. All of them had beautiful 9+" cocks, and in this case it is true what they say about black guys as his cock was at least 10" or maybe a bit more. I whimpered as I continued to have major orgasms, awaiting for them to start fucking the daylights out of me.

I knelt down and they crowded around me, as I took them one at a time in my mouth, as they continued to pour oil on me and rub me everywhere. I felt their cock against my face eager to slip into my mouth. One laid between my legs and massaged my clit with his tongue as another rubbed my back. I was getting off every ten seconds at this point.. I was Cuming constantly, out of breath and in complete ecstasy and totally out of control.

Then one guy stood in front of me as the others helped me onto a bench. His 9" cock was straight up and awaiting me. I wanted him so bad and I couldn't wait till I felt his cock in me. I singled him out and asked him to come closer. I wrapped my legs around his waist and put my arms around his neck and slid down his oiled body till his cock plunged deep into my pussy and I was against his body and I had all of him in me. The combination of the hot water, the oil and feeling him trusting his throbbing cock in me, brought me to an instant orgasm that wouldn't stop. We rhythmically moved with each other, as I felt him deep inside me, as another gently, with his tongue, licked and teased my clit while the other was fucking me, now that is so hot. I squeezed my muscles around him in ecstasy want to feel him cum in me, but before he got off, he lifted me on to the next one teasing me with their cocks as I dangled on them cumming continuously as each one fucked me.. As I was fucking one, the others steadied me and massaged me with more oil and massaged my breasts and clit and anything else that was available. I was out of breath, and so sensitive I thought I was going to explode. The last one to slipped into me was the black guy, as I felt his huge cock fill me all the way up. God it felt wonderful as he pumped me as hard as he could sliding me up and down his oiled body. I put my hands on his ass and pulled him up, and deeper into me, while he trust his cock as deep as I could take it. He gushed into me and I could feel his cum running out of me and down my legs, as he continued to drive his cock into me till it was soft. I screamed with pleasure as the others were all over my body.

Jessie winked at me and took my hand and led me to a bench that had the most water raining down on it, then gently laid me on my back and opened my legs lifting them above my head making it easy for them to enter me again, and whispered to me, "I think we've teased you enough, are you ready for all of us?" I nodded, out of breath, and invited them to fuck me over and over again. I'll start you off baby said My husband as he slipped his cock in me, and started thrusting as hard as he could, fucking me till he got off in me adding to the cum already in me. I could feel his cum running out of me like a river of pleasure had been set free in me. The others held my legs open gently and kissed me passionately all over my body as I closed my eyes and took them one at a time, then felt another slip into my pussy as I started to move my hips taking him in me all the way. One of them asked if they could have a little fun with me together, and I squeaked yes as I felt two cocks slip into me and one more slip into my mouth. Three of them were fucking me together, till each one came in me simultaneously. They were doing things to me no straight guy would ever do as they interacted with each other while fucking me.

I swallowed the one mans cum, and took the other loads inside me. I was writhing in delight as another cock entered me, probably Jessie again or maybe a new person had entered the room and had joined us, I didn't care. He trust deep into me as I entertained several of the other drained cocks in my mouth. I felt the cock in my pussy explode as another man entered me immediately. They were so into it, and so horny, they just kept hard the whole time. There wasn't a moment that went by that I didn't have a throbbing cock in me, gushing hot cum. I kept opening my eyes to see if maybe more had joined the group, as I have never been with guys that could cum over and over again like this. I could feel cum on my face and in my hair like I was being bathed in it. I was so horny still, totally insatiable, that I didn't care how many had joined, as my body was craving for more.

Hang on a second I chirped, let me kneel down cause I want you guys to all fuck me doggie. Breathless they looked at me, as I knelt down on the floor in the doggie position so they then could fuck me in my favorite position, and then I invited them to continue. One at a time, they nailed me, fucking me hard, as I massaged the others with my mouth getting them hard again. For me it was an almost constant orgasm, as each one took his turn in me. They fucked me for almost and hour, till all the hot water had run out. I had never felt anything like this before, it was almost like a near death experience, and pleasure that was almost unbearable. I think they all just ran out of cum, except for the one guy that had pulled his suit down a bit in the gym, laid me on my back and fucked me one more time. We all laid in the shower floor exhausted, and laughing. I asked them how they knew I would be into that? One guy smiled and said that Jessie had mentioned that if you saw us all naked, you wouldn't be able to resist.

We walked out into the gym naked as jaybirds and cum oozing out of me, as I could barely walk for exhaustion. There was another man in the gym now sitting on a pool table. He winked at me and asked me if I had enjoyed myself. I nodded and asked him why he hadn't joined in the fun. He explained that he was to shy, and figured best to stay away and not interrupt. Awwwwww, I said, you didn't want too? He replied that he really did, so I slipped onto the pool table next to him and unzipped his pants and removed his shirt. I could feel his cock was so hard, so I slipped all of his clothes off, and laid on my back, inviting him to me. He slipped his cock in my mouth and I sucked him till he was a full 10". I laid back on the pool table and pulled him onto me and then fucked him as the others watched. He was only 21 years old, and as most young men came in me 3 times as we fucked wildly for all to watch. We kinda messed up the pool table as his cum was pouring out of me onto the felt. He rolled off the table drained, and I had, had enough.

They did give me a complimentary robe for the occasion.


The owner of the gym asked me how I liked my first gang bang. I looked at him and smiled and said "Sir that wasn't a gang bang, that was 6 people consenting to having fun. We were all horny and we all fucked and had fun, and the best part is we all wanted too, especially me!"

I was happy now and my insatiable mood was satisfied. By the way, NO, I will not fuck all of you in the gym, as in this story, but if the mood strikes, ya never know.

For many, fantasies remain fantasies and never are more than that. This story is true and was my ultimate fantasy, and in one crazy afternoon all things came together so it became reality. I wanted it and they wanted it, and as I had always visulized it, so it happened. I also learned that I really don't need more, and now I stick with Jessie who makes my every fantasy come true, everyday. Will I do it again? No, but I will have a wonderful memory of it. So the moral of this story is for the ladies. If you ever are at the gym with your hubby and you look around, and see 4 half naked men looking like the Olympic triathlon team, go ahead and jump in the shower with them, and if your very lucky, you'll have an afternoon like I did.