Bisexual Stories2

  • First time Bi experiance - cum on him It may be that the feel of another mans cock in my hand, his hand on my cock, the familiarity of my cock and the strangeness of his is was what fascinated me...
  • What We Do Behind Closed Doors I find out my wife is having sex with her girlfriend Alex. Now for me to sleep with Alex I have to sleep with another man...
  • One Sexy Trio I felt the warm, moist feeling of Jo’s sperm shooting up my asshole while Robert shot his load inside of my wife...
  • Days after my First Time Bi All I could think about was what I did that day in the treehouse wondering when and if id get to do it again...
  • Sylvia's New Boobs Sylvia is a cross-dresser whose new silicone boobs might get her more than she'd bargained for...

Read More --> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,