Bisexual Stories7






  • My First Time With A Boy I was with one of my dear friends, Kelly, when her roommate walked in on us in bed and decided to join in...


  • Our Surprising Evening An eening with our friends turns into a surprising group scene as I realize I have been set-up by my wife...



  • My buddy and his new wife I have this buddy Chad is his name. He and I have been having sex for the last 5 years. We have done and tried everything we could think of. One of our favorite things we did, was when I would drive somewhere, he would give me head all the way there, then he would drive home and I would suck his cock all the way home. Two years ago he went and got married. I kind of thought that would be the end of us...
  • The Problem with Fantasy A threesome gets complicated...

Read More --> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,