Bisexual Stories

  • A holiday awakening New story In our early 30's, Susan and I had been married for 7 years. We had always talked about having a threesome but never built up the nerve to do it. But we found out we didnt have to try make it happen, we just had to let it happen. We were away on holiday for a week when things just fell into place...
  • My First Time With Another Couple First time with another couple who is my best friend and ex-girlfriend who are now married. I never got the chance to sleep with her. Now that I have that chance it comes at a price. A price I was willing to pay...
  • Our First Time With Another Bi-Couple I have always wanted to taste another mans cock. My time had passed as I was married. But my wife had kept a secret from me. Once It was out in the open there was no stopping me...
  • How I got to suck cock Man wins the lottery and uses it to watch others have sex in front of him and ends up joining the party...
  • London Steam Room Victor and I head to an all men gym for a workout and some relaxation in the steamroom...
  • Crazy Barcelona Night What seemed like a night of straight sex turned into something much more interesting...
  • Two new Firsts My wife gets her wish! FFM With a surprise ending, Enjoy...


Read More --> 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10,