Lesbian Stories1

  • College tryst Started as roomies, became friends, and are now world rocking lovers...

  • Sister Lee Raised in a nunnery, I became a hot nun’s assistant who taught me all about lesbian love...

  • The Roommate Teal had always appreciated female beauty, but the thought of being with another woman had never occurred to her. Well, her new college roommate can certainly fix that!

  • The Vacation I met a lady at my new job and we went on vacation together and I found out I was a natural born cunt lapper on that vacation...


  • Sleeping Allie I came home one night to find my adorable roommate fast asleep, naked and with my dildo all sweet, wet and shiny from her hot pussy in her hand!!!!



  • Consoling Caroline. Caroline is distraught after a bereavement in her family. How will Marie be able to console her beautiful colleague?

  • Secret Lovers The story of two young teens trying to find themselves...



Read More => |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |