Lesbian Stories2

  • From 3 to 2 It's my boyfriend's birthday, but I end up with the present...



  • My wife and her first women. This is a story about my wife getting her pussy eate for the first time by a women. Let me know if you like it. and please give me a vote ethier way like or dont like...

  • Toni I had an ache in my pussy and my beautiful next door neighbor, solved the problem for me...

  • Misty's Family Ties Although Maxine very much loves Misty, she is not that keen when her flatmate's mother comes to stay with them. How can she cope with the presence of a so much older woman? But Maxine soon discovers how very strong the Family Ties are between Misty and her mother...

  • Heavenly Weekend On a three day ladies only golf outing, I found out my roommate was the best lover in the world...

  • Picked Up! My pussy was so needy that let myself get picked up by a very attractive woman and had an amazing weekend...

  • The Girls I moved into a new apartment and met my three hot neighbors who proceeded to make me their own little bitch...

  • Amy When a young single mother moved into my neighborhood I had no idea how perfect my life was going to be with her..


Read More => |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |