Lesbian Stories3

  • The New Lesbian An 18 year old has a lesbian relationship for the first time with an Indian of the same age...


  • The Shopping Trip My girlfriends and I planned a shopping trip in the city and I discovered lesbian love with my roommate..

  • Special Delivery I just got divorced from my husband and the restaurant delivery girl made my pussy get wet, so I set out to do something about it..

  • Farm Girl I was as naïve as a girl could get until I went away to college and lived with Elaine!

  • Freshman Year My roommate introduces me to the joys of lesbianism my first year in college..

  • Marge My life changed forever after Marge kissed me in my kitchen the first time..

  • After Practice Jenny and Brittney who are seniors in highschool and best friends, find each other while sharing a shower after gym. Brittney ends up going to Jennys place for a sleepover and they find another girl that likes to play...

  • Girl Smell I loved checking out my girlfriends in the locker room... One day it hit me... The Girl Smell drove me wild...




Read More => |1 |2 |3 |4 |5 |