Erotic Fiction9



  • The Tempting Waitress She came out of her room and she looked like an angel. She was wearing a light pink shirt open deep at her throat and a pair of denim shorts. The bra showed through and she looked real sexy in that dress. She came and sat close to me...

  • My Affair with my Neighbor While I was engrossed in going through a novel, he impulsively started rubbing the panties which clung to the lips of my cunt. I was already turned on and his rubbing the silken material of my panties turned we wetter...

  • My Hubby’s Boss & Me!!! He rubbed his hard cock against the lips of my clit, his head rubbing them gently. I moaned in pleasure as he started pushing his cock into me and finally he was inside me with a powerful thrust...

  • Snowy Afternoon : Part 2 At the start of a huge snowstorm Jake and his wife Kerri have invited an old friend and neighbor, Mary Jo (MJ) to their house to get reacquainted and watch the snowstorm. One thing has lead to another and the 3 of them ended up having sex on the couch watching a lesbian DVD. Now they have headed up to the bedroom...

  • Incredible Weekend Jacob goes to his cabin in the mountains for a few weeks of rest and relaxation and gets quite a pleasant suprise from a young waitress named Megan...

  • Kays lust The gardener goes inside for drink and gets more than just a glass of water...

  • A Shower Story A guy comes home from work ready for a shower and sleep, but she has other plans...

  • Tiny Coercive : Part I Story is set around 1875, with some literary license. A midget from an isolated village, where she'd suffered relentless teasing, is hired as a servant. She is coerced into lesbian sex by a loving black maid and her cane wielding midget madam (good cop bad cop scenario). Eventually her nympho nature, combined with her desperate realization of never finding a husband, leads with some deception down a different path..