My BFFs Uncle


Note : This story is completely fictional!

One year me and my best friend were planning a vaction to New York City for the summer of our senoir year of High School. When my friend called his uncle who lived in New York City to tell him me and him were comming to new york for a month he told us we could stay there at his place. When we got to his unce apartment we just relaxed for the day and plus it was raining outside.

When that night came my friend went to bed and i was still up with his uncle and we talked for about an hour. when we were both ready to get to bed i went in the room where my friend was sleeping only to find out he was sleeping in the middle of the bed and there was no room for me to sleep there that night so i decided i would sleep on the couch that night and asked his uncle for a pillow and blanket. When i asked his uncle he said why dont you just sleep in my bed with it will be more comforable that the couch that gives you back pain in the morning so i did. We went into the room where he made room for me in his bed.

Then he said he like to sleep naked at first i felt really uncomforable and wanted to get out of his room but i stood. About a couple minutes later i was fixing my pants i moved my hands and i felt his penis and pulled away real fast and then he looked at me. Two seconds later he looked at me and said you can play with it if you want and then I got an erection. i gave in and started to play with his penis. about five minutes of playing with it he pulled the blanket off of him and said why dont you give me a blowjob so i moved toward his penis very slowly and started to suck his penis as i was doin this he was moaning in such pleasure.


Then he picked my head up flipped me on my back and pulled down my pants and started sucking my penis as he was doing this it felt so good and i did not want him to stopp ever. This was the first time i ever did it with a guy it was always girls before this. after he finished he the pulled up my legs and slowly putting his penis near my ass and saying he was going to go slow at first. As he started to push in it hurt and i did not see how i was goin to get off on this then after he was all the way in with his 8 inch penis it felt so good. We were going for ten minutes until him came in me it was so hot and felt so good.

But he said he was not done we tried so many way to have sex i sat on his penis, we did it sideways, we did it while i was on my stomach,he held me stand up in his arms while having sex and a couple of other ways. when we were just about done he finished me off my sucking down all my juices i gave out. Then he asked me to finish him off and i did and then we went to bed. The nexted morning i woke up and so did his uncle and he then asked me to be his boyfriend and i was thinking i am 24 living in Los Angelas and he was 45 Living in New York and i agreed to be his boyfriend and he said good now we can tell my nephew and you can move here. He went out side to tell his Nephew and he was so stunned.

That whole whole month we had sex all over the house and it was so good i never felt so good about dating.When the trip was over we returned to Los Angelas with his uncle so he can help me move and we ended up haveing sex all over our apartment and my brand new Lexus. But when i moved it turns out my friend wont talk to me just because but he does when he comes over to our house in New York. Also we ended up gettin engaged.