Going Straight-Part One


I was in the middle of making out with my girlfriend, Delia, when Bryan sat down next to us. "Hey." He knew i was lesbian and he didnt care anymore. I pulled away from Delia even so. "What?" i asked him. "I just thought that maybe you were going to Cass's party tonight?" He asked me. "Um, well, i never considered it really. I mean I'm so...Un-cool, you know?" "Well you could still go..." "What time is it at?" "9:15" "ok, maybe i will. Bye." I wanted to get back to me and Delia's make-out session, but he just wouldn't leave! "Um, ok. Hey, is the movie good?" I didnt know because I wasn't actually watching. "I dunno." i replied. "Its ok. Remember to come to Cass's party!!" Then he stood up and left. We went back to making out.

Later that night, I had lots of work to do, transforming from Lexii into Lina. My brown hair was dyed black and a got amateur purple highlights. I applied silver eye shadow and hot pink lip stick. It was hard, but, maybe, worth it. I could not be recognized as Lexii. Finally, I got into my Aunt's BMW and drove to Cass's house.

My slutty black shorts were pretty tight, and my purple and silver top that cut off inches above my pierced belly-button showed off my large boobs almost too well. I'm sure I looked very sexy, but also unsure. I ulled up a few cars down from Cass's hoyse and climbed out. Imeadeatally, a sexy group of guys surrounded me. "ooh, look at this chick!!" one said. another said "O man, shes gott be a major slut!!" "No, shes a whore and shes mine!" "Dude, shes not even noticing you, look, shes staring at me." They slightly reminded me of little kids fighting over candy. I walked to Cass's front door, without speaking.


Cass opened it. "You are..." "I'm Lina." I snapped. "Now you let me in!" She stepped away quickly...Scared? Cass has shimmering blond-brown hair and shiny blue eyes. She handed me a beer. "Beer?" I took it and gulped it down. Noone would recognize me, and it felt good. Then Bryan came up to me and my heart sunk. "Lexii?!" I quietly nodded. He grabbed my hand and pulled me into another room. He had clearly had many beers too. He was staring at my boobs. "Uh, why are you...different?" "So noone knows me!!" I snapped at him. HE nodded. "Ok. Why'd you flirt with those football guys...I...I..." "You thought i was LESBIAN.

And I DIDNT flirt with them!!" Suddenly, Bryan grabbed me and pulled me in to kiss me. I was unsure at first, but then I realized that I had to kiss him back. His lips felt warm on mine and his breath was full of beer. His hands slid up the back of my shirt and i shivered. I had never been this close to anyone. He twisted the shirt over my head and caressed my boobs. I moaned. He kept doing it, glad that I enjoyed it too.