Erotic Fiction8


  • JoJo 3 Last year my husband and I attended a wedding in Germany... I didn’t know anyone there as the groom was my husband’s friend. It was summer and I’d chosen to wear a light cotton dress and no bra. I wasn’t feeling sexy but just that I didn’t want my bra to show with the thin shoulder straps that tied in a not on each side. My husband had insisted that I wear stockings and suspenders for some evening frivolities later.






  • 21st Century Subterranean Slavery : Part I A young woman is drugged in a bar, abducted and sold into sexual slavery Sex MF, FF, BD, rape, coer, slave, (MM= very little, mainly to establish the warden’s character)...
  • The Betrayal The first meeting of an internet lover gone all wrong or oh so right?
  • Her Challenge What happens when a submissive follows her Masters orders too well?