In the Car with Katie


I ran into her at a bar around 1am. Her name was Katie and she was a 5 ft 6 in brunette with a fantastic ass and B-cup breasts that made my mouth water. She had recently broken up with a friend one mine, who she had dated for about a year. The entire time they went out she was constantly hanging around our fraternity house and I had gotten to know her pretty well. The two of us had always had a certain chemistry, and we flirted often when she was hanging around. This was the first time I’d seen her since she’d broken up with my friend, and there was obvious sexual tension between us.

I bought her a drink and we sat down outside and talked for nearly an hour. Eventually I noticed that she was constantly looking at me with wanting eyes, as if she had something that she desperately wanted to say. I knew what she was thinking because I was thinking it too, but I felt terrible about the fact that she had recently broken up with my friend. Well, the whiskey took over and I leaned in and kissed her deep with my tongue, reaching my hand up and caressing her neck. After kissing for a few minutes I realized that we absolutely could not be seen making out in public, and I told her so. She responded by saying, “well we can’t go to your room, and we can’t go to my room…” Realizing what she was saying, I immediately know that she wants to fuck and, even though I feel terrible, this is my one opportunity to be with a girl I’ve been attracted to for more than a year and I decide to take it.

I tell her we can go to my car, which is parked in the big, dark parking lot behind my fraternity house. As soon as we get in the backseat Katie jumped on top of me and began furiously making out with me. She held my face and put her tongue entirely in my mouth, swirling it around at just the right pace. Meanwhile I began to explore her physique with my hands, feeling every inch of her gorgeous body and getting hornier by the second. Since she was straddling my lap she noticed my growing hard on and giggled, rubbing it with one hand and unbuttoning my shirt with the other.

The entire time we didn’t break our kiss, which became more and more passionate with every second that passed. She eventually got my shirt off and began to unbutton my pants. She pulled down my pants and my underwear and took my semi-erect dick in her mouth, completely engulfing my member in incredible warmth and wetness. I was completely hard in seconds, as she continued to go all the way down and all the way up on my 6 and a half inch cock. With me leaning up against the door and her kneeling on the floor of the backseat of my car, she sucked on my dick for about 5 or 10 minutes. While she sucked my dick she had one hand rubbing my lower stomach and pubes and she alternated the other hand between the base of my shaft and my balls. When I tell her I’m going to come soon she immediately takes my dick out of her mouth and tells me she wants to fuck.

Without hesitation I pick her up and put her on the backseat leaning against the door, hiking her skirt up to reveal that she wasn’t wearing any underwear. I kiss her deeply for a minute while I gently rub her pussy to get her nice and wet. With my index finger and ring finger I slightly part her pussy lips right near the bottom and with my middle finger I gently tease and rub the opening to her pussy. She instantly starts to moan and writhe in my arms, and I feel her getting wet right away. Now I stuck my middle finger into her hole and began to finger her slowly and gently, getting her real warmed up. After a few minutes I stop kissing her and move down in between her legs, where I begin to lick her pussy while I continue to finger her. At the touch of my tongue she began to moan louder and she held onto my head, running her hands through my hair and holding onto my shoulders. I inserted my pointer finger, and turned my hands around so that I could hit her G-spot with both of my fingers while I licked and sucked on her slit. Katie began to say my name over and over again, panting and breathing heavily. I stopped using my tongue and went up to kiss her, quickening the pace with which I was fingering her G-spot and hitting it a little bit harder. Her breathing picked up and I began to finger blast her relentlessly as she put her right leg over my shoulder and began to yell my name. I began to kiss her neck, and with my one free hand I ripped the top of her dress down to reveal her perfect B-cup breasts, with delicious pink nipples that looked like they were made to be sucked on.

Click here!
As I continued to use my index and middle finger to slam her pussy—which by now was soaking wet and dripping all over the backseat of my car—and she yelled my name in between heavy breaths, I took one of her nipples in my mouth and the other in my one free hand. I sucked on her nipple and softly caressed it with my tongue, and with my free hand I rubbed and squeezed and fondled her other breast. With this, she stopped saying anything and began to moan like a dog in heat. I continued to suck her nipples for a few minutes, alternating between the two while I continued to finger blast her pussy quite hard. When her breathing and moaning seemed to be nearing a climax, I brought my face up and touched my cheek to hers, so that I could whisper in her ear. I brought my face to hers, which by now was glistening with perspiration, and some of her hair was matted down on her face. I whispered “cum for me Katie, cum for me”. I picked up the pace even more and kissed her neck passionately. She began to yell my name and her eyes rolled back into her head. Her entire body tightened up and she seemed to shake and spasm all over her body simultaneously. While she came I continued to finger her hard, and with my free hand I held her face close to mine and kissed her neck.

When her orgasm was over, she looked me deep in the eyes and told me how incredible that was, and that she’d wanted to be with me since we met, and how she wanted me to fuck her right there……

And that’s the first part of the story of that night, I hope you all liked it. It’s actually based on true events, which certainly does not make me proud of my actions, although I enjoyed every minute I spent with Katie. If I see some positive reviews I will definitely finish the story…