Amy comes to visit

Amy called and she was going to be over around 5pm, it was her yearly visit and we just got 3 feet of fresh powder, perfect for a day at the local ski resort. Amy is 22 years old, just graduated from college where she went on a Volleyball scholarship and loved to snowboard. She also has a crush on me and everytime she visits I always get extra hugs and kisses, always on the lips. She was the daughter of an overbearing school teacher and was getting to point in her life that mom did not control her every move.

Amy is beautiful, she is 6' tall with the long legs of a volley ball player that lead up to an extra delicious ass, we call it her "ghetto booty". She has olive skin and is always slighty tan and with her blonde hair she reminds me of Jessica Alba but taller and with larger tits. Her tits are amazing, they defy gravity, standing up firm even at 37D, it's truly hot! She rarely wears a bra if her mom is not around and has large aereolas with "twin peaks" of nipples that when she comes up behind me and says "Guess who?" they feel like two sharp pieces of rebar gently poking me in the back, what a turn-on!

She arrived right on time and gave me the biggest hug and wettest kiss yet. My wife was not home until tomorrow and we were all going skiing. She loved my special margaritas with 1800 tequila and gran marnier they were tasty and strong! We started drinking and she surprised me with a joint that we could only smoke if her mom and my wife never found out about. We were feeling good and she must have told me how great it was to see me and go skiing a couple dozen times, each time with another hug that pressed those firm boobs against my chest and made my pants fit tighter. She wanted to get out of her traveling clothes and because I had the house nice and toasty with a roaring fire I knew she would not wear a whole lot of bulky clothes. I showed her to the guest room and when she went in she pushed the door closed but it did not latch and fell back open a couple of inches. I thought to close it but as I reached for the doorknob she was already pulling her top over her head and I just hesitated and stared in on her not breathing or moving a muscle. She quickly took off everything even her bra and panties and stood there checking herself out in the large mirror I installed yesterday. I had even angled the shades on the window to peep in on her but that was not necessary because she was just a few feet away and I could see her perfectly. Her body was angelic, like a tan beauty queen with blonde hair that just lightly licked her lower back and a bushy little snatch that was proof she was a natural and trimmed in the shape of a triangle. Her legs went on for days and the muscle tone of an athelete spoke of her ability to wrap those babies around you and not let you go, if you know what I mean.

She pulled some lotion out of her overnight bag and began to rub it all over her body, boobs, legs and ass. She massaged her tits until those nipples were sticking out proudly and when she bent forward to rub some lotion on her ankles her ass was facing me and it was the sweetest ass I ever seen , or will ever see! There was a gap between her sweet checks that was filled with the softest looking pubic hair, she uses conditioner for sure! I had a tremendous hard-on as I watched her spread her pussy lips to inspect her vagina and it looked like a book opened to the middle page with a little clitty as the book marrker! She yelled out from the bedroom "How's the Jacuzzi?" I had to run back to the kitchen before I could answer her and said, "101!"

She came out of the bedroom wearing the skimpiest bikini with not enough material to cover her tits or bush and there was only a thin strip of material that disappeared into the crack of her ass! She had the nerve to say "What do you think?" while twirling around to show me her super hot sexy body with very, very little left to the imagination!


I made us a couple even stonger drinks and we got into the Jacuzzi, I had to get the top off the tub and get in quick as to hide my erection. I'm not huge, maybe 6 inches but today I was 7 or 8 inches and hard as steel! She climbed in and had to put her hand on my shoulder to steady herself as we were both getting drunk. I sat as far away as posible to hide my "problem" but she slid over to give me another hug and when she did her leg accidentally brushed against "spunky" and I thought I would explode right there! We both acted as nothing and she said as reached over she wanted to turn on more jets, causing her other hand to land right on my severe pocket rocket! This time she grabbed it as if shifting gears in a sports car and she looked into my beat red face and said, "Dan do I turn you on?" I just nodded my head up and down like a bobble head doll. She slid onto my lap and my pole was pressing up against her bush she said that I was probably uncomfortable like that so she turned around and reached underwater to release the monster and then she pulled my bathing suit off with one tug! She kissed me deeply and for the first time she stuck her toungue in my mouth and into my throat! Her tongue was long and full and it almost choked me as she tickled my tonsils and rubbed her hands all over my body! Up to this point I had been very passive but once I knew she wanted me this way I took her boobs in my hands and massaged them until she started moaning and arching her back and spreading her legs. She must have done it magically, because in one second her suit was off and laying on the side of the tub. For years I fantasized about those boobs, so I kissed my way down her neck and then started sucking those perfect hershey's kisses! I sucked and sucked and those nipples just kept getting more pointy and harder! I touched her bush and she twicthed so I slid my middle finger into her snatch and even though we were in water, I could tell she extemely juicy!

She was hot for me and it seemed like she was on a mission. She looked into my eyes, kissed me hard and took a deep breath. She ascended under the bubbles and I could not see her but I felt her mouth engulf my aching rod and she took it to the base! She went up and down with a furry that told me she really wanted me to come in her mouth! I was sooo turned on that I didn't shoot right away, but she held her breath and my dick in her throat for what seemed like several minutes! Finally I tensed up and she sensed that I was about to explode so she took me deep and when I started shooting large wads of semen into the back of her mouth she gulped it all down and kept sucking! If I had a timer going it would have been over 10 minutes, or so it seemed! She licked it clean in the hot water and came up with a gasp for air and a big hug around my neck! Holy Shit!

Well believe it or not I was still hard and turned on beyond belief, so I sat her on the edge of the jacuzzi and spread those long legs and dove in! I kissed and licked that sweet pussy for an hour and she had several orgasms along the way! She would take both hands and hold my head frimly against her swollen clit and start to shudder and shake uncontrollably, one time almost passing out! Her inner thighs wewre so soft with those short sweet blonde hairs that are almost invisible like the fine hairs on a peach! After I finished munching we got out of the jacuzzi and went on my king-sized bed and she wanted to 69 with me on top so I face-fucked her hard and because of the angle I shot my come into her esophagus!

This girl was insatiable and so I banged her from behind doggie stlye and then laid her on her back and lifted her legs up and because they were so long, her knees reached behind her ears! She really loved the way my dick felt inside her and she told me by whispering in my ear and licking the side of my neck, turning me on even more! I wanted to try everything with her because I thought I might never get this chance again, so I pushed my piston against her butthole and she pushed back sliding my penis into the tightest and hottest ass on this earth! She was sweating and fucking and moaning and orgasming for hours, as was I! We finally collasped on the bed and fell asleep for hours. When I woke up she was slurping down my facid penis and it got hard again as she licked my balls and teased my anus with her long tongue, This was truly one of the sexiest most fulfilling stories anyone could ever dream of. We all went skiing the next day and she told my wife that she had the best time and she could not wait til the next snow storm so she can come back and do it all again just like this trip exactly! That was very cool with me!