Visiting my Buddy's all female home

I was in Florida visiting a friend I've known since grade school. We are in our early forties and while I went into the Marines, he got married young and has three gorgeous daughters and a smokin hot wife. Melissa is 22 and almost done with college but still lives at home, the twins are 19 and are just starting college. With four women in his house, my buddy is used to seeing his daughter's and his wife walk around in bras, panties (never nude) and see-through stuff and doesn't think twice about it. The girls all look like their mother, they all have naturally firm bodies with flat bellies and perfectly round asses.

I bet they all wear the same size bra (36C) and living in Florida they all have nice tans. Their hair is the same shade of blonde that they all let grow long enough to touch their butts, and from the back, anyone of them could be mom or one of the twins. I made that mistake several times during my visit, and when I called mom Melissa, that was okay but if I called Melissa by her mom's name, it was not cool. I slept in Melissa's room which put her on the couch but she didn't mind that much. They all liked me and being out numbered, they flirted and hugged me alot.

One time I was watching TV and the twins, Susie and Sharon, came in the room and laid on the floor to watch TV, and when I glanced down, I noticed they had on the same night shirts and matching white cotton panties. As they were facing toward the TV, their butts were aiming at me, and even though they were young coeds, they looked like two super models with asses that made me have a hard time focusing on the program we were watching. They knew they had my attention and they would spread their legs apart just far enough for me to see a camel-toe. When they would look over their shoulders to talk and flirt with me I could see the bottom of those perfect tits.

I kept my cool and we went to bed, with me pitching a tent and trying not to think of how sexy they were. I was about to drift off to sleep when Melissa tip-toed into the room and thinking I was asleep she changed into her PJ's right in front of me. I pretended to be sleeping but I watched as she unhooked her bra exposing the most perfect tits and when she stepped out of her panties my dick was pushing me upwards off the bed! She had a perfectly trimmed bush of blonde hair and I noticed something shiny attached to her clit, it was a gold ring! She slipped on a see-through nightgown that barely reached her ass and black panties and went out to sleep on the couch.


I could not relieve myself for fear of making a mess or waking someone. In the morning I was up first and as I walked past Melissa sleeping on the couch I tried not to look, (yea right!) but she had pushed her blanket off and was laying on her back with one leg up on the back of the couch and the other touching the floor. She was breathing deeply asleep and her chest was going up and down with tits that stood firm up on her chest.

I could see her erect nipples and her aereolas perfectly. I hesitated and looked around and leaned over and sucked a nipple through the thin material and then kissed her on the panties, causing me to shake with excitement. I made coffee and and waited for anyone to get up, it was around 8 am. I heard some noise from the master bedroom and went to see if my buddy was up yet. He was gone and I could hear his wife taking a shower, the door to the bathroom was wide open and the mirror showed her naked body all soaped up and and running with water. I watched as she stepped out of the shower to dry off and it could have been Mellisa! Her blonde bush was trimmed exactly the same and she had a gold ring piercing her clit too!

Mom got dressed and came out to the kitchen to make pancakes and told me to wake the twins as they were late for class at the community college. I went into their room and both girls were sleeping on their stomachs with one leg out to the side in an L shape. Their cotton panties had risen up into their sweet cracks and I could see more blonde bush poking out the sides. I called their names but they did not respond, so I put my hands on their butt cheeks, left on Susie's, right on Sharon's and gave them a massaging nudge. They were like passed out so I coped a feel of Susie's ass and slid my finger up the middle of her crack and touched her clit.

I was stunned as I encountered another gold ring and could not belive it! They were not waking up so I pulled down Sharon's panties and gave her ass a gentle kiss and had to make sure she had a gold ring too, and she did! I pulled her panties back up and rolled her over and as I did her shirt had slid up to her neck and her tits (exactly like Melissa's) were exposed and begged for me to give them a little suck. This was all too much for me so I stood back and commanded like my sargent did, "Rise and shine Ladies!" with that they stirred and rambled downstairs where I joined the four of them for pancakes.

They all hugged me and planted sweet kisses on my cheek and told me it was great to have me there and I should stay a few more nights. They all told me they feel better with another man around besides Dad. Then they asked if I was enjoying myself and I had to say "Hell yea!"