Fun in the Park

It all began when my girl and I had a few drinks and decided to go the park one night. It was around 9 p.m. We decided to go for a walk, but I had one condition. She had to take off her t-shirt and bra and walk around with just her zip up hoodie on! Even though she was a little hesitant she decided to do it.

Now, let me tell you about Lisa. She is about 5'11" and an athlete. She has really strong sexy legs and a perfect ass that I just love to play with. Her tits are firm and round, and she a short blonde hair, to me, she has the perfect body. I am not as athletic standing about 6'1". My dick is about 6 inches long and about 4 inches around...nothing special, but it seems to get the job done for Lisa.

So, we started our walk. As we were walking I would periodically grab her from behind and kiss her neck to get her going. While doing so I would zip her hoodie down a bit so I could get a good feel of her tits. This really turned her on. I would only do this for a few seconds then stop and continue to walk. I was really trying to make her hot! And it was working. After about 20 minutes of me teasing her we decided to go somewhere in the park on main south road that was a little more private. As soon as we got alone and in the dark we started making out like two yr 8’s at the cinema. We loved it! As we were making out, I slowly unzipped her hoodie releasing her spectacular tits. I slowly worked my way down her neck, kissing and licking all the way to her tits. I started with the right one and slowly sucked on her nipple, which was by now hard enough to cut glass. Her moans of pleasure where definitely a good sign I was doing the job. As I sucked on her nipples, I let my hand work its way down to her hot pussy. I started rubbing her through her jeans. I finally looked around to see if anyone was there...and of course there wasn’t, so I decided to try and get her out of her pants. With the snap of her button and the zip of her zipper and one quick motion her pants where around her ankles. She was standing in her hot little boxer shorts that I absolutely LOVE! Worried that someone will see, she tells me we can't do this.

I begin to rub her through her boxer shorts to take her mind off of possibly getting caught. As I rub her, I begin to suck her tits again. The moisture and heat radiating from her pussy is amazing. I'm rock hard by now and there is nothing I want more than to fuck her soaking wet pussy. I slowly slide her boxers down revealing her nice shaven soaking wet snittie to me. I take her panties all the way down and when I do, my face comes level to her crotch. I begin to lick her snatch. As I do so, she leans back onto the grass and she spreads her legs as wide as they go and I dive right in working her clit with my tongue while she has one hand behind my head pushing my face deeper into her. I insert 2 fingers in her pussy as I lick her clit. She is in pure ecstasy as my finger fucking and clit licking send her over the edge.


With her first orgasm out of the way, I decide it is time to fuck her. I stand up and remove my pants. My rock hard cock springs out and aimed directly for the target. I move in and gave her a big kiss and at the same time ease my cock into her. Her deep moan of pleasure is like music to my ears! The position she is in allows for me to enter her fully. It is so hot in her pussy that I can hardly handle it. I slowly begin to pump in and out. I gain speed as she moans with approval. My pace is now rapid as my balls are slapping her ass. After about 5 minutes of fucking her hard and sucking her tits, I reach one out and start playing with her tits. The other hand goes directly to her clit. I squeeze her tits as start rubbing her clit meanwhile pump her in and out, Hard, Soft, Fast, Slow, Constantly changing the rhythm so I don't cum too quickly. She begins to moan louder and I know what is coming. She says that she is going to cum and for me to fuck her harder. I respond by fucking the hell out of her. All at ones her body tenses and she explodes her pussy juice all over my cock. This is enough for me and I release rope after rope of hot cum into her pussy.

I collapse on top of her. But we weren’t done yet, after a couple minutes she rolled me on my back and positioned her head between my legs so she could get at my throbbing shaft, she looked up at me and made eye contact as she licked the bottom of my shaft slowly, working her way up to my throbbing crown. She did this a couple of times, finally slipping her mouth on my dick. She went down halfway first, slowly and just as a warm-up. She had one hand on her tits caressing and pinching and grabbing them, the other hand resting on her clit, rubbing it slowly. I had my hands on the back of her head. I threw my head back in pleasure and she went the full way, I felt my dick hit and slap the back of her throat, teasing my head. She went as fast as she could now, it wasn’t long before I felt the cum building up inside of me. "I’m about to cum" I said and to my surprise she took the hole thing in her mouth I shot my load violently, in plentiful streams down her throat. After my dick finished spurting she licked up all the extra seamen she could, craving for the creamy substance.

After a couple minutes we realized we are still outside. We look around and no one is there, so we slowly put our clothes back on. As we walk back to her house she said that we have to do that again some time, I whole heartedly agree.

This is my favorite story, but it does have one major drawback, because I didn’t use a rubber I now have a child on the way. Remember kids always use a rubber or I’ll rip your cock off.