Mom the cougar

I am a young 23yo female who lives with my Mom, I am very voyeuristic by nature but this was hot. My mom is in her mid 40's, she has been divorced for 7 years. She meets younger men often but rarely brings them home. on this day, i had gone to my boyfreinds house where I was supposed to spend the night, but we had a spat and I left at approximately 1am to go home.

I arrived at about 1:20 am and noticed a car in driveway, yet all lights were off, that when I realized Mom had company. I quietly snuck into the house figuring they were asleep. My bedroom is on first floor, there's a bathroom next to me, under moms room. Her's is upstairs, next to it is small room that used to be Dads office, now its storage. I chose to go right to sleep, being tired and upset from my spat earlier.

After about 5 minutes or so I heard a banging noise, I thought it may have been my boyfreind at the door, so I went. "Hmm" i figured. Noone there. As I walked back to my room I heard it again, it was coming from upstairs, that's when I realized, it was MOM. As i snuck up stairs, i got intermittent but louder, so i snuck into storage room too listen.

My moms bed is against an outside wall, as I put my er to the wall I could hear her bed squeaking, with an occasional bump against wall. I listened for 10 min or so could hear muffled voices and squeaking. After a bit, I hear what I thought was him say " its all over" , I realized 10 seconds later, he said " Turn over". Suddenly they began to fuck really hard, I could hear skin slapping and the headboard pounding off the wall. They're voices got louder " Harder" I heard mom say.As I listened, i didn't know how to feel, this is my MOM, yet i was soaking wet. Suddenly he ramped it up.The skin slapping and headboard banging got louder and louder. So did mom. "Yes..baby..do it, fuck me" she said "OH YES FUCK ME HARD" this went on for 10 more minutes until I heard him groan.


I snuck back downstairs where I masturbated. I just heard mom get her brains fucked out yet it was so hot. I don't know how to feel. Since then, she know I heard her and is a little embarrassed, to bad, I would love to hear it again.