New job at a topless bar

My name is Yu. I’m a 30-year-old Chinese girl and work as an editor in a big publishing house in the Southern Chinese city Guangzhou which has a population of 12 million people. The job is okay and also the salary is not bad but it’s not enough for my expensive hobby: travelling. I want to travel to America, Europe and also Africa. So some months ago I began to look if I could find a second job I could do in the evenings to earn more money.

When I went out in the evening to meet some friends in a pub I saw by accident an anouncement at the door of a bar: “We are looking for some waitresses. You should be pretty with a good figure and not be shy. We offer a very good salary.”

I have an university degree and so working as a waitress couldn’t be called a dream of mine but on the other hand it’s not easy to find another office job for the evenings and I also wanted to do something different from sitting at a desk what I already did the whole day. So I just opened the door and went into that bar. Inside there was a very big room with a lot of corners and small partition walls. It looked cozy. The light was quite dark and first I had to get used to it to recognize more. I went to the counter to ask for the manager and I was very shocked when I saw that the two girls behind the counter were topless! There breasts were totally naked and they only wore a very short mini skirt. In this moment three other girls with trays with glasses came to the counter. They were also topless. Now I understood why the had written they paid a very good salary: The waitresses there had to be topless at work. I stood there and was too shocked to say or to do anything. Of course I wanted to leave immediately but then one of the girls behind the counter asked me. “Do you look for a job?” I just nodded and said: “But I think this is not what I’m looking for.” The girl answered: “You should think about it. The salary here is really very good and the working conditions are okay too. As a waitress you can easily get more than 10,000 Yuan a month.”

10,000 Yuan, that are about 1,200 US Dollars. It’s more than double what I get for my editor job. But of course working in such a bar and especially being topless in front of strangers was unthinkable for me. So I said thank you and left the bar.

But the whole evening and the next day I thought again and again about the really high salary I could earn there and that could help me to fulfill my travel dreams. I must say that I’m really proud of my body: My figure is very good. I’m 170 cm (what’s quite tall for a Chinese girl) and my weight is 54 kg. I have really big breasts (36 C). Among my female friends I’m the one with the biggest breasts. So I thought there is really no reason to feel embarrassed of my body. But of course I also thought it would be unthinkable for me as a girl with a good social standard and a high education level to work topless in public. I thought again and again and finally I decided to give it a try.

I’m a very consequential person and when I have decided something I really do it. So in the evening I went to that bar again. I must confess that my heart was beating heavily when I stood in front of the door and that I really started to think it over again. But then I opened the door and went in.

This time I saw at least 10 waitresses in the bar. All of them were topless and their breasts were of different sizes. I felt a strange feeling in my stomach but I went to the counter where the same girl as in the evening before smiled at me. I told her I would like to talk to the manager because I was interested in a job.
The girl made a phone call and told me to wait a moment. I used the time to look around the bar. In the meantime my eyes had got used to the dark light. I saw that there were about 30 round tables with half-round sofas. Most tables were occupied by guests. At some tables there sat single men, at others there were 2 or 3 men and at one table even a couple (a man with his wife or girlfriend). About one third of the guests looked Chinese and about two thirds were foreigners. I saw Japanese, Koreans and also Westerners (Americans, Europeans). At most tables there were sitting one or two topless waitresses beside the guests. At those tables where the guests were sitting alone the waitresses were just on the way to or from the bar to bring new drinks.

Suddenly a male voice said to me: “Hello, you are interested in a job?” It was the manager. He was a man in his fourties with elegant clothes and a quite sympathic face. He was from Taiwan as I heard later. He asked me to follow him to his office.

In his office he let me sit down on a chair and sat himself on another chair at the other side of a small table. He asked me for my name and age, what I did in the daytime and for my reason to look for a job at his bar. I answered everything. Then he explained to me what I had to know about the job:
“As you have seen the waitresses in this bar have to be topless. That might let you feel embaressed at the beginning but you will soon get used to it. The salary will help you with this. I pay 5,000 Yuan as a monthly salary but with the tip you get from the guests you can at least double it. You have to work 6 nights a week from 7 PM to 1 AM. One night a week you are free and it always changes on which day of the week you have your night off. What you have to do is this: When a guest or a group of guests comes the head waitress – I will introduce her to you later – will send usually 1 or 2 of you to accompany them to a table. From that time on you are that guests’ personal waitresses. You give them the menu, take the orders and pick up the drinks at the counter for them. Of course you should try to get invited to have a drink with them. When they have got their drinks you sit beside them and talk with them. That’s all. I guess you will have some more questions.”

I asked: “What will happen if the guests try to touch me?” The mangager answered: “It depends on you if you allow that. But of course the nicer you are to the guests the more tip you can expect from them later. Sometimes they give a lot and it’s all your’s. In any case be polite to the guests if they try to do something you don’t like. We don’t want to have angry and unsatisfied guests. If you really don’t go well on with a guest ask the head waitress to get replaced by another girl. And this is important: Only touching is allowed. No real sex inside the bar! Or the authorities may close the bar. You can take of your skirt and be totally nude if you like. That’s no problem. But no more activities than touching. It is your business if you make any agreement or appointment with a guest to do something else after you have finished your work at 1 AM. That has nothing to do with the bar anymore.”

When I listened to him I thought he must be crazy to think that I would take of my skirt to be totally nude or that I would want to have sex with any of the guests. But I had already decided to work there at least for a short time to try. So I answered: “I understand. When should I start working?” The manager looked at me and answered: “I think you will understand that at first I want to see your breasts to be able to decide if I can let you work here. So would you please take off your dress and bra?”

I had already expected something like that and so I wasn’t surprised about that question. I stood off, stripped my dress and unclasped my bra. I really felt very embarassed when I took my bra off while he was looking at my breasts. I felt my nipples become erected. He looked at my nude breasts for one long minute and said then: “You really look fantastic. Very big and beautiful tits. Of course you will get the job.”
I said thank you to him and took my bra to put it on again. But he said: “Wait! Don’t put it on again. Can you start working today? Immediately?” I felt taken by surprise because I had not expected to start immediately. I had hoped to have some time to think about everything. But it went faster than I had thought.

The manager called for the head waitress and told her to prepare me. I followed her holding my dress in front of me to cover my breasts to a cloakroom where the street clothes of the waitresses were hanging. The head waitress was 2 or 3 years younger than me. Her name was Ming. She was topless like the other girls and had small nice formed breasts with long and dark brown nipples. Ming gave me one of the very small skirts that all of the waitresses wore and told me to put it on. I wanted to take the skirt above my slip but she said: “Stop! You don’t want to put that skirt over your slip, want you? Of course you can’t wear anything under the skirt.” I started to protest but she interrupted me: “Don’t be silly. No girl wears anything under the skirt. It would look ridiculous.So take your slip off.” Hesitating I took my slip off while she was staring at my pussy. I have a very thick bush of 6 or 7 cm long black pussy hair that was standing in every direction. Ming said: “You have so much hair! It would be a pity to hide such a nice bush under a slip. Now put the skirt on.”


The skirt was just a very small piece of fabric that was hold by an elastic band. It looked more like a very broad belt than a skirt. It was much too small for me because I have a tall body. I saw that some of my pussy hair sticked out in the bottom below the skirt. I told Ming that the skirt was much too small for me and that I couldn’t wear it. But she said: “Of course you can. Let me help you.” She pulled the skirt some centimeters down. Now there was no hair sticking out in the bottom anymore but now a strip of 2 cm of my pussy hair was outside above the skirt and the long hairs were hanging over the skirt’s rim. Ming was very enthusiastic: “That looks great! Absolutely sexy.” I said: “I need to shave the hair there so that it can’t be seen anymore.” but Ming answered: “No! You won’t shave! Let it ike this. It looks very sexy. There are some other waitresses that also have so much pussy hair as you and wear their skirts like that. Be sure you will get extra tips from the guests when you look like that.”
I protested again but finally gave up because she insisted on me wearing it like that.

When we left the cloakroom and entered the bar I felt embarrassed like never before in my life. I had the feeling as if everybody was only looking at me: at my nude tits and at my 2 cm strip of pussy hair that was outside of my skirt. At this moment the bar door opened and 2 Western men came in. Ming called another waitress from a corner next to the cloakroom (some waitresses were sitting and waiting there) and told her and me: “Those are your guests.”

The other waitress, her name was Li, told me to follow her. We went to the two men who were waiting at the entrance. Both men were staring at my tits which are really big for a Chinese girl. I nearly fainted and had to pull myself together. Li put one man’s hand and gave me a sign to take the other man’s hand. Then she went with her guest to a table in the back and I followed her with the other man. Can you imagine how I felt? I have an university degree as a master of Economics, can speak three languages, have a good office job and now I was walking nearly totally in the nude beside a man who was wearing all of his clothes!