Getting a Close Look

Down on my knees at the foot of the bed with my cock in my hand, I had the best view possible. Although I couldn't actually see his cock in her cunt, I had a good view of his balls slapping against her thighs and she was already on a roll, orgasming loudly.

He only arrived about fifteen minutes ago, the first time we had seen him. He had answered our small ad: Couple, he bi, seek man.
That was it. She took one look at him and said "Good", and in nextto no time they were fucking and I was watching and wanking.

Suddenly, she threw her legs around his waist and he got up on his knees and, with his knees a little apart under her buttocks, they gave me the very best view. Everything. His big, stiff cock plungeing in and pulling out of my wifes dripping wet cunt as she bucked against him.


I was so excited and wanking so hard that I nearly came right then, but I had to save it for what would come later.

I got off my knees and onto the bed and slipped my hand between his thighs and grabbed his cock and balls as he was still fucking.
Then, carefully, I slid two fingers into her cunt, followed by another two so that he was not only fucking her but my hand also at the same time. She was shouting louder than ever as he came with another shout as loud as hers and my hand was full or his spunk and her juice.

As he pulled out of her, I sucked off my hand and then grabbed his cock, put it in my mouth and sucked out the last of his spunk.

"Now you, Darling" she said and I slipped my rigid cock into her cunt, still soaking wet from his spunk, and we fucked as he watched.

It was not the first time we had done this and it would not be the last! We loved to share with another man and I always got a terific kick out of watching them.