The voyeurism in me

I grew up on a farm, only with brothers. This was no big deal, because we have the whole place to play on and to explore. When we started to attend school, we go to the hostel and there was lots of friends to be around with. As I got older, I experience a gab in my relationship with the girls. Although the girls in my class was very fond of me, I don’t know how to relate and blushed very easily when they start flirting – even when we were in the lower grades. To worsen the situation, I was in a car accident that keeps me in pain and out of circulation for the last years of my school career. Luckily, during my last year the pain started to subside and I could start walking more easily.

I grew up in the 60’s when the mini was introduced and enjoyed the sight of all the tights and panty-covered asses that was at display, especially when the wind was blowing, or the girls climbed stairs. Not to mention when they get on their bicycles or when they played sports like tennis or net-ball! There was one particular girl in our class with perfect legs – or as someone has conveyed his gratitude: “if I have legs like that, I shall constantly walk on my hands”. Her dress was one of the two that was the shortest in the class and the hemline just-just passed the rules. Her motto was: “when I sit down, I shall do it in such a way that the hem of my dress moved as high as possible up against my legs.” She was very successful in doing this and on top of it, she was very careless when crossing her legs. Another habit of her was to sat astray over the chair and in that way, her hem moved further up her legs while sitting down, even so far that sometimes, you could see the top-end of her panty. She was so successful with this, that one of the young woman teachers keeps telling her: “Hazel. close your legs!” I have never heard that complaint from one of the male teachers! The teacher that gave her so grieve because of her leg-showing, was self guilty in “showing-it-all-the-way”, even the horizontal top of the V between her legs.

But here my knowledge of a woman’s body stopped. Those days any exposure of nudeness in pictures (or in public) was a taboo. The first time that I saw a woman’s titties, was when I was 12 or 13, and I have always wondered how a pussy looks like. My first eye contact with one, was during my second last school year and it was by accident. After the vehicle accident, I lived during the week with an old lady that gave lodging to school children in the lower grades and it was here that I saw my first pussy. One evening I came home well after sunset and on my way to my room, I passed the window where the oldest girls live. The curtains was not closed properly and because I walked very slow, it was easy for me to look inside their room. On one of the beds facing the window, sat three of them in their nighties and pantyless busy with their toe nails. What a sight! They were in the beginning stage of their development and above their slits was only fluffy hair.

Just the next week, late one evening, I was once again on my way to my room when I walked pass the old lady’s window and I stop in my tracks. She was busy undressing and had just lifted her petticoat over her hips. To my delight, she was facing the window! Next she unhook her bra and her massive sloppy tits were exposed. I never imagined that a woman’s nipples can be so big and dark! Next her panty came down to revealed her huge bush of black curls. At that time my cock was already in my hand and I was pumping like mad. Soon my white milk was flying everywhere. She puts on her nighties and went to bed. This has arouse me a lot and I was thinking of ways that I could see more. This was not easy because I make to much noise if I left my room.

But something else happened as a result of this and together with those exposed bodies that I has seen, starts voyeurism in me. My room was separate from the other boys and I have the privilege to study in my room while they have to go to the dining room. It was summer and I studied without a shirt when I was overcome by lust. I removed my pants and underpants. Totally naked and with closed eyes, I started to play with myself until I blew my load in the air. What I haven’t noticed, was that the lady who helps the old lady in the house, was on her way and her path took her past my window. When I opened my eyes after the pleasure has gave it last enjoyment, I could not see her, but when I turned my head to get of the bed, I saw her body from her shoulder downwards in the mirror, standing without any movement. In a rush I put on my pants and she started to walk again. Me made eye contact when she came into view and her expression told me that she has thoroughly enjoyed it, but she was unaware that I have noticed her. This has leaded so a lot of similar events and on more than one occasion, I saw her push her dress between her legs and squeeze her tights together, without realising she is masturbating with me.

After school I went to varsity and then the “gab” in my relations with girls become even more frustrating. After about 3 years there, we were a couple of friends than did most every thing together and have a lot of fun, all on a platonic lever. This change one particular Saturday. Together with other mutual friends, we enjoyed a day of fun in the sun and around the swimming pool. None of us was very fond of to much booze, mainly because all the mess that people make when the could not control themselves. Thus nothing happened that we can blame on “I didn’t know what I was doing…” or “I was not myself…”

As far as I can remember, the two-piece was introduced those days, but only the “wild” girls wear it and none in our group was “wild”. Because I have lost a couple years do to the accident, I make the most of it when I got a change to play. This leave me exhausted at the end of the day. On our way home, I dozed off and my head landed on the breast of the girl sit next to me. At first I don’t realized what has happened, but the stage between there and not there, I felt for the first time the softness of a girls titties. The enjoyment were more than my shyness and I kept my head there, pretending to be asleep.

Although we were “dull” by some of the measurements of my fellow students, we have more fun than what they had experienced with their lots of booze, and without the headache the next morning. This doesn’t kept us to be willing slaves of some of the fashion trends. As it was the fashion of the day, all the girls wear mini’s, regardless if they have the legs for it or not. This resulted in a lot of growings between men’s legs because if you sat at the right angle, there will always be the opportunity to look between a girls legs. The dresses were just to short to keep such a view closed. Then there were those more daring girls that wear see-through panties! It was before the days that women shave their pubic hair. For me who was not accustomed to it, it was exciting to watch all the display of legs and the periodically display of a darker patch.

This has made me extremely horny and I threw a lot of self-helped parties, all by myself, or so I have thought. I still can remember as an adolescent, how afraid I was the first time I saw cum blowing out of my cock! Anyway, as a student, I came and go from the outside room where I lodged. One of the daughter of this couple was about 4 years my junior. A regular friend of her, was an attractive and sexy girl, but cheeky. Because of my lack of confidence, she made me nervous and I stay out of her way.

Then out of nowhere, she started to be friendly with me. This made me even more nervous and when I discovered the reason for this change, I wanted to run away, but after a while I starting to enjoyed it. One evening I was walking naked in my room with my cock as stiff as it can be. When erected, my cock is 8” and rather thick, with the head 1½” long. My balls are also above average. Each nut is 2” long. Without me knowing it, she had come to fetch some clothes at the clothes-line and saw me. Her cheekiness was her way to hide her lack of confidence with men and this was the first time she saw a naked man, left alone an erect cock! This leaded to many exposure from my side and voyeurism from her. If I only knew back than that a hard cock can makes a woman’s juices flow!


I pretend not to know, but move the mirror in such a way that I could lay on my bed…busy studying of course!…and watch her without being caught doing it. Needless to say, during such a time my cock was a constant flag-pole pointing to the ceiling and was often leaking pre-cum. Unfortunately they moved out of town before more could happened, except for the last time she played a peeping-tom. Because of the anticipation of her last visit, I have played and touch my cock a lot, bring me a couple of times to the edge. With her watching longer as normal, the excitement was to much and my nuts gave in under the pressure, releasing their grip. I was pumping out all my waiting in white steams without touching my hard cock or my empting balls. I climaxed more powerfully as normal when hearing her gasped for breath.

Time to come back to that first-time-snoozing-on-boobs-girl. In our group, this girl’s dresses were the shortest. She also has the habit when she was seated, to remove any folds from her dress by lifting it a couple of inches before pulling it straight and let it down again. This gave everybody in front of her, a perfect view of her legs up as far as her hips. As time goes by, she allowed me more privileges. She was the first to allow me… I must rather say, with whom I have enough courage to do it…to slip my hand underneath her bra. The sensation to felt for the first time a hard nipple brushing over my palm, was out of this world. My favourite however, was to slide my open hand between her titties.

Why? I don’t know, except that during the first couple of times, my eggs decided on their own to gave my cream permission to rush to the top of my shaft and exploded out of my one-eye-mushroom, to make a complete mess of the front of my pants. How do you explained to a girl that was just as uninformed as you, what has just happened? She haven’t yet seen a full grown cock!

Months after my hands was familiar enough with the soft roundings of her full twin peaks (I later discovered that she was a 36C), with the pebble hard nipples in the middle, and with the warmness of her tights, my hand travelled without resistance deeper in between her legs. She has not open her legs to gave my fingers access to her delicacy, nether has she pressed it together. Although, when my hand needed more space so that my fingers could slip into her juice filled slit, she moved her legs sideways. Neither have I knew that wetness was a direct result of an aroused woman, or what the purpose of a clit was. One of our favourites was when our group went to the country to enjoy the fresh air, to walk close together, my fingers buried from behind inside her treasure, caressing the sides and made her nectar dripping on my hand.

After a very long, long time, she started to slipped her hand into my pants and the first time she touched a cock, was also the first time a grownup woman touched my dick. It took quiet a while for her before she started to explore my hardon. It would happened rather sooner than later...my cock was not used to be touched by a woman and have never being able to get accustomed to this way of caring. It was a shock for her when I download my excitement because of her attention to my coupling-rod and nuts.

When she moved into a flat on her own, our lovemaking became more intense and for the first time I was able to strip her naked. She returned the favour and as a first for both of us, she saw a man squirted out his delight when there have been taking care of his tools. Because I’ve waited so long, I pumped out a lot of cum. This also became a regular until finally, I was able to lower my lions between the open legs of a woman. I was surprise with what ease my pricker slipped into the access tunnel of her playground. What took me by total surprise and with such an overwhelming joy that I nearly blow my load just there and then, was the unexpected warmness inside her. She stopped me when only an inch more than my head was inside. Even this was very disappointing, I will never forget that absolute sensation when that juicy warmness engulfed a part of my brains.