Staircase rub down

This happened to me years ago when I worked nights as a janitor in a building downtown. One of my jobs was to sweep the stairs in the building. There were 20 flights and I took the elevator to the top floor and then I would sweep my way down to the basement and then I’d be done.

At the 15th floor I started to hear some noises that sounded like moaning and slapping. I put down my broom and went another 3 flights down thinking I may witness a crime or something. Instead what I found was some dude and a chick having sex. I could watch them from a floor up and it the dimly lit staircase I could see them but they couldn’t see me. She was a hot blonde with big floppy tits and he was a medium built guy.

She was busy slobbing his knob and he was twisting here titties and mashing her boobs. This was awesome, here I was with a bird’s eye view and these two were going to fuck and I was going to get to watch. She worked his pud like a pro and he was moaning and she was slobbering all over his dick. Hell I had to do something about my cock, which was now trying to rip free from my pants. I unzipped my pants and fished by dick through my underwear and started to beat my meat while watching these two go at it. She pulled off of his cock and took off the rest of her clothes and leaned over the rail and he entered her from behind.

It was like the were facing away from me but a flight down. I could see his meat slide in and out of her cunt. She was moaning and he was grunting and I was stroking my hard pud in rhythm to their fucking. They fucked like that for about 5 minutes then she said she wanted to be on top. He pulled out of her with a slurp that I could hear up where I was at. He then sat down on the steps and she straddled him. I needed to move to get a better view so I went down around the next turn and I was then standing so they were straight ahead of me and down a flight. I could watch her but I could only see his head and legs. Her ass was awesome as she rode his bone.

I just stared at it as she fucked him raw. I was building up a pretty good head of steam myself what with watching them and stroking my meat feverously. She came hard and the guy started to really fuck the hell out of her. He moaned that he was gonna cum and she jumped off of him stepped a couple steps down and took his rod into her mouth. He grunted and thrust up into her and pumped his load into her mouth, That’s when I lost it and I too started to cum. My jizz rained down directly on them dousing them both with my sticky seed. Most of it landed on her back and ass but some got on him too.


They both screamed and he yelled “What the fuck” and looked up the stairs but I was already stuffing my slippery pud into my jeans and sprinting up the stairs to my broom and out the door three stories up from them. I took the elevator up three more flights to an Janitor’s closet where I hid for about 20 minutes before slipping out and heading to my next job for the day. I went back the next night to clean the stairs and when I got to the floor they were on My jizz was all over the stairs and so was what they had left.

I later found out that he was the C.E.O. of the company and she was his secretary because I came back a few days later at 9:00 a.m. and followed then to their floor. I later asked someone who he was and they told me. Ha ha so not only did I get to watch them fuck and douse them with my spunk but he paid me to do it. What a deal. I wonder how much his wife would pay to know who he’s banging at work?