First shave

I had started my second semester at college. I was 19 and since my swimming days were over for the next three years I had been letting all my body hair grow back. It was just about all grown back. I moved off campus to a small apartment. So this is a story about the first time I was shaved by someone else.

It was 4am when ducks landing on the pond woke me from my shallow sleep. I had made it to bed around midnight after a very long day college was going to be hard. I was awake now and the first few rays of the morning sun were coming from the horizon. I walked out onto the balcony of my apartment to catch a breath of morning air. I didn’t think anyone else would likely be up and about at that time of morning, so I didn’t bother to put on my sweats. As I stood there in my total nakedness, I saw the ducks that stirred me from my slumber. There was always something about the morning that caused my manhood to become aroused. As I stood there looking at the beginning of a new day I could feel my cock starting to become more erect. It had been three weeks since my high school girlfriend and I had ended our relationship so I felt a strong need to take care of my stiffening dick, I started stroking my rod and it continued to harden into its thick and full length. I didn’t think I was anything but average but the ex-girlfriend had always told my I was very well hung. I decided to take my hard on inside and finish my business in hand as I did not want to shoot a load off the balcony. I barely made it to the bathroom when streams of hot thick cum started shooting from the head. After stroking the erectness from my cock I new I had to shower and get ready for what would be another long day in class, Wednesdays were always long and filled with unforeseen problems. Little did I know what problems would be added to my usual Wednesday drama, from my morning breath of air in the nude.

Wednesday was another difficult day with many problems, I was finally home. As I stood at my apartment door I found an envelope taped to the door from the leasing office. I had an uneasy feeling as I opened the envelope and read the short letter. We have had a few complaints about you and your stereo and would like to discuss this matter with you please call and schedule a time with Susan. It was 5pm and the office closes at 6pm so I hurried inside a called the office. Susan answered the phone; I referred to her note and asked if 10am Friday would be soon enough, since it was my day off. Ten Friday morning will be fine but please be prompt, she said in a very sultry voice. I remembered Susan very well built she was tall with a body like a fashion model, shoulder length brown hair, and a nice set of tits, I would guess 38 or 40 C cup maybe larger and she was at least 30 years old give or take a year. She knew she was a hot looking gal and wore the clothes to prove it. Just thinking about her would make me hard, but I knew I was out of here league.

Thursday was a much better day at class but stopping by the club on the way home with some friends from class made me late. I made my way to the bathroom to relieve the pressure of my hard cock against my tight jeans. Thinking about the wonderful lap dance one of the co-eds had given me and my appointment with Susan was almost more than my jeans could handle, twenty or thirty long slow strokes of my rod sent me over the top and my load was gone. I got out of my clothes and into a hot shower, the warmth of the water running over me was quite relaxing. I toweled off picked up the clothes tossed them in the laundry basket and headed for bed, once again time to climb into a lonely bed around midnight.

Friday morning started early as the ducks returned almost it seemed landing on my balcony, out of bed I climbed again not bothering to put anything on. I sled the sliding door open which caused the two that landed to fly off to the pond below. It would be another beautiful morning but I decided to head in and get my day started. I slid on a pair of running shorts, shoes and a tank top and went out for a run on the trail around the complex. I was starting my second lap when I caught up with Julie a girl I had seen and talked with several times on the trail and in the laundry room. She had just begun her warm up as I passed she told me she would most likely see me at the laundry since it was Friday and she didn’t want to ask me to slow my pace. I finished my laps never running across Julie again and when back to my apartment to shower and grab some breakfast. It was going on 8:30 so I got my stuff ready and set out for the laundry room. To my surprise no one was there. I put the first load in and went back up to straighten up it had been almost a week since I had done any cleaning in the apartment. After doing some much needed dish washing and cleaning I glanced at the clock and realized I needed to put the laundry in the dryer. So back to the laundry room I went only to bump into Julie. She had already moved my stuff into the dryer. I thanked her and she asked why I had started Friday out so early. I told her about my notice and appointment with Susan, she told me she had received a notice but was offered a nice bonus to resign her lease.

Julie was an attractive woman in her late 20’s, she was all of 5’5’, black below the shoulder hair, and beautiful blue eyes, and she had an athletic build 35-22-34 or close to it. She could make the fire engine red tankini look very nice even with the black shorts as a bottom cover up.


It was getting close to 10 and I still had another load of laundry to do. I asked Julie if she would mind taking care of it for me as I needed to meet with Susan. She agreed to take care of getting it started when she had finished hers. I was off to the office to learn what I had done wrong, even though I had an idea. When I arrived Susan was on the phone and motioned for me to enter her office and take a seat. She was dressed to show off her figure, wearing a black blouse, unbuttoned so one could get a very nice look at her breasts, a short black skirt that with a slight bend exposed her thigh high hose and for good measure 4 inch heels. She could tell I was interested as the bulge in my shorts had gotten larger just looking at her. To add to the pressure she took a seat on her desk as she finished her phone conversation. As she positioned herself on her desk and crossed her legs, I could see above her stocking tops she was wearing a very small thong or nothing at all, my hope was for nothing. She then told me as she hung up the phone I had been spotted early Wednesday morning in a manor of undress that most of the residents of the apartments would not appreciate, she didn’t have a problem with it but the manager of the complex did. She was told that she needed to address the issue and if a suitable agreement was not reached she was to have me evicted using the public indecency rules of the lease as cause. She then proceeded to move off her desk and walk to the door of her office, I offered an apology and told her it would not happen again even though that morning it had. As she walked by me on the way to the door I could not see any lines of any kind coming from under her tight black skirt.

She seemed to be thinking about my apology as she slowly pushed the door closed, I had one or two other things in mind she finally replied, taking a seat in an overstuffed leather chair by the door. What would that be I asked? Susan then said I can see by shorts that you like what you see and I don’t think anyone has taken your girlfriends place so I was thinking that you could stay in your apartment if you take real good care of a need I have… and with that she slowly spread her legs enough to expose her almost totally shaved pussy to me. She the told me her kitty needed a very good licking. I thought I was going to explode but I walked over to Susan, picked her up and placed her back on her desk, I removed her skirt, she was shaven except for what would now be called a landing strip. I slowly started to kiss each side of the strip of hair slowly making my way closer to the top of her slit. I could see that she was already moist so I started to separate her pussy lips with my tongue. She moaned with delight as I started to lick her harder and faster.

I moved up to her bump and found it standing proudly begging to get attention. As I started to lick and suck it her hips started bucking with the movement of my tongue and her moaning became deeper, her juices were flowing hot and heavy. She was so wet and open I could slide three of my fingers into her and as I did I told her I wanted to shove my shaft into her, but she told me to keep it in my shorts. With her reply I bent back down and brought her to a climax more quickly that she wanted. As I felt her cum soak my face and felt the last of her full body spasms I got to my feet grabbed a few tissues to wipe my face and left her lying on the desk, I was heading for the office restroom to relieve the deep throbing feeling deep in my balls and cock. I made it to the men’s room and dropped my shorts to the floor. I was fully erect and throbbing. I was very angry about not being able to unload into Susan’s wet steamy pussy, I started stroking myself when I heard the door open and then lock it was Susan back in her skirt. She could see the anger in my face and said “I thought I would find you hear”, she moved quickly to the stool and took me into her mouth, her tongue circling my head, she moved slowly down the shaft licking all the way to my balls. I had to fight my cocks need to explode as she moved her lips around my head and started to suck. She slowly moved me deeper into her mouth sucking and licking. After several trips up and down my shaft she removed me from her mouth and jacked me with her hand. “My you have a large piece of meat, don’t you? Thick and long, longer than most I’ve seen. I want to see if I can swallow more than ten inches” and with that Susan slid me back into her mouth and worked very hard to slide her lips to the base of my cock. I was fucking her face and loving it. I moved my right hand under her hair to the back of her head and helped her move up and down on my rock hard cock. My left hand found its way into her blouse and to a hard right nipple which I started to pinch and rub. I felt Susan totally swallowing my cock, it was buried deep into her throat and she would make long strokes swallowing its length each time.
I was ready to explode and she knew it to. I started spewing large hot streams of seamen into her throat which she happily swallowed but she took me from her mouth and milked the last of my load onto her bare tits that had become almost completely exposed. Her blouse had fallen completely open and all that was left was her black lace shelf bra. My cum glistened on her beautiful breasts. I was at the point of collapse but asked if I still had an apartment to live in? Susan didn’t miss a beat and replied that further talks might be needed. She checked her watch and told me she was late for an 11 o’clock appointment, and she would be in contact. I watched her wipe my cum from her breasts almost taunting me. She straitened herself and went toward the door. As she unlocked the door and went on her way, I went to the sink to clean up a little and think about what had just happened.