One summer I flew out to see a lover of mine who was a married swinger.

One summer I flew out to see a lover of mine who was a married swinger.

She picked me up from the airport. She was wearing a sun dress with no bra. As we got onto the highway I kept looking over at her great legs. I finally couldn't resist myself and I leaned over to her. I slowly slipped a strap of her dress off of her shoulder and exposed her nipple on her right breast. I teased her by gently caressing her nipple and making circles around the tip. I began kissing her neck, nibbling her ear, and finally sucking on her nipple. Turning her on while she was driving was great. Every time a car would pass us I would cover her nipple back up and rest until the car would pass. As soon as we were in the clear I would resume the torture. In response to my light touches she kept opening her legs and then closing them. She wanted to scratch that itch but we were doing 70 on a highway. I decided to help her with that itch and moved my hand to her right leg.

She kept sighing and moaning with the pleasure of my touch but the pain that we couldn't just stop on the road. It was so hot to see her beautiful legs slowly spread open and her dress rise inch by inch along her thighs. Her foot kept pushing our speed up to 80 and I had to remind her that I didn't want to be pulled over by the cops. I slowly moved my fingers up her thigh until I revealed all of her luscious legs. I then put my magic fingers to her panties. She gasped and tried not to drive of the road. I told her she must have been turned on because her panties were already wet. I hooked her panties with a finger and moved them aside. With no traffic around us I leaned down and started kissing her legs. She slid down in her seat enough for me to flick her clit with my tongue. She was so turned on and I was getting harder and harder.

She tried to control herself as she drove and I lapped up her juices. She told me a car was coming and I quickly sat up! She had lust in her eyes and told me I couldn't keep going like that or she would lose control of the car. As soon as the other car passed I put my hand back on her thigh. She smiled an almost painful smile and I moved my hand back inside. I made sure she was wet enough and then inserted my middle finger. She opened her mouth and gasped and almost lost control again. I started filling her with strokes of my finger and she soon stiffened with orgasm. She grabbed my hand and pulled it out half scolding me and half thanking me. She reached over to my pants and felt the bulge. I unsnapped my pants, lowered the fly, and pushed my pants and boxers down. She smiled at my huge hardon. She licked her right hand and started to stroke my cock.


I was in heaven and she knew it. A car was about to pass so I quickly hid my prick. But as soon as it was clear I let her go at it again. She was so good I was about to come so I stopped her and said that I wanted to wait and come inside her. This was e! nough for her. We had gotten so hot that we had to get off the highway and parked in an empty lot. We quickly stripped and we were all over each other. She started to suck my cock and I fingered her some more. I had to tell her to stop because I wanted to be inside her. She felt so good and eventually she had her legs up in the air with her back on the driver’s seat. Her head was "rested" up against the door.

I was on the passenger’s side balancing myself on my feet and knees. I kept thrusting into her but her position kept rolling her hips up. With her ass raising up in the air and with her being so wet I lost my angle and slipped out of her pussy. As I grabbed my cock to try to reenter I looked down and saw that her juices covered her puckered anus. In a quick decision I went for the hole that was at a better angle.

Because she’s had anal sex plenty of times with previous partners and because she was so wet, I slipped right in. Supposedly cocks respond well to different feelings, a! nd being in her ass was different. It felt really good and I came in a few minutes.