Voyeur Stories2


  • Out for a walk I decide to take a walk with my dog and what do i see...


  • Amy comes to visit The daughter of my wife's bestfriend visits us every year to go snowboarding and she has a crush on me...

  • Taking my wife I always fantasized about seeing another man have his way with my wife. Now it was about to happen and I couldn't do anything to stop it




  • Roomate Watching my girls roomate in the shower...

  • A Fun Friend : Part 3 So I continue filming my cock throbbing from what I see before me and I set it all up. My wife is having the time of her life and I gave it to her. Jack is bouncing her up and down on his cock he now has her cum dripping from his balls. John is fucking her face and she is in heaven with these two massive cocks fucking her from both ends...

  • Sage Advice Faithful wife seeks advice on having an affair with an older married man. The advice is self-indulging...


Read more | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 |